To make it easier for our drivers, please provide us as much detail possible about the delivery location. ex: Entry on west side, leave cooler behind the house, house number is hard to see.
I hereby agree and acknowledge that by purchasing any one of the The Red Carpet Cleanses from the Red Carpet Cleanse website, I am doing so at my own sole discretion. Further, by signing below, I hereby expressly warrant and represent that I have been made aware of and agree to and acknowledge the following:
1. I understand and acknowledge that the theory of treatment upon which internal detox cleansing is based is more historical and intuitive than scientific, as there have been limited studies to validate the effectiveness of this modality. However, many cultures and societies believe that a clean colon, kidney, liver, and gall bladder can enhance the health of the individual. Many people simply report that they feel better after an internal organ cleanse. On the other hand, there are a growing number of health care practitioners that believe in the theory of auto-intoxication, i.e. that a dysfunctional bowel and liver allows the body to reabsorb toxins from the colon and liver. This theory may or may not have validity depending on who you listen to, but we know there is an increased level of toxins in our environment and common sense tells us that anything we can do to assist the body in ridding itself of toxins should have some positive value.
2. Aside from the advisory board of Red Carpet Cleanse LLC, I hereby acknowledge and understand that there are NO licensed physicians working for Red Carpet Cleanse LLC and that I am not relying on Red Carpet Cleanse products nor its principals, agents, officers, directors, employees, and/or advisory board members for any medical advice, consultation or treatment. Further, I acknowledge and understand that the individual administering or delivering The Red Carpet cleanse is not a certified medical professional. I acknowledge, understand and agree that Red Carpet Cleanse Products LLC, its agents and/or its employees cannot and will not do any of the following:
1. Prescribe or administer legend drugs or controlled substances to me or other individuals;
2. Recommend the discontinuance of legend drugs or controlled substances prescribed by an appropriately licensed practitioner;
3. Willfully diagnose and/or treat physical or mental conditions under any circumstances; and/or
4. Warrant, represent, state, indicate, advertise or otherwise imply to a client or prospective client that he or she is a physician and/or a medical professional.
3. I hereby warrant and represent that any and all goods purchased from Red Carpet Cleanse LLC purchased by me are being purchased for my own use and that I will not give, sell or otherwise permit any third parties to use such products or goods.
4. I hereby acknowledge and understand that neither Red Carpet Cleanse LLC, nor any of its principals, agents, officers, directors, employees, and/or advisory board members have made any warranty or representation, either express or implied, to you whatsoever regarding the likelihood of my improved health due to my use of the Red Carpet Cleanse LLC goods and/or products. Further, I hereby waive any and all implied warranties relating to the Red Carpet Cleanse LLC goods and/or products, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. I hereby acknowledge and understand that internal detox cleansing is an alternative to or complementary to healing arts services, which may be licensed by the State of California.
6. I hereby acknowledge and understand that internal detox cleansing services are not licensed by the State of California. Furthermore, I acknowledge and understand that Red Carpet Cleanse LLC is not licensed by any California state agency.
7. I hereby acknowledge and understand that, as with any diet or exercise program, there are inherent health risks with the Red Carpet Cleanse program and/or the use of the products of Red Carpet Cleanse LLC. Further, I have consulted with my medical professional regarding my intended use of The Red Carpet Cleanse and/or any products of Red Carpet Cleanse LLC. In addition, I acknowledge and agree that I will only use The Red Carpet Cleanse or the products of Red Carpet Cleanse LLC under the supervision of a licensed medical professional and that my failure to do so is at my own risk.
8. I understand and acknowledge that there are certain instances when cleansing is strictly not recommended, including but not limited to with pregnant or breast-feeding women. As such, I hereby warrant and represent that I have consulted with my licensed medical professional regarding my use of Red Carpet Cleanse LLC goods and products and that:
1. I am not currently pregnant or breast-feeding, and will immediately consult my medical care professional regarding my use of Red Carpet Cleanse LLC goods or products immediately upon becoming pregnant or beginning breast feeding;
2. I am not currently losing weight due to a disease and will immediately consult my medical care professional regarding my use of iRed Carpet Cleanse LLC goods or products immediately upon my losing weight due to a disease;
3. I am not currently taking any prescription medication and will immediately consult my medical care professional regarding my use of Red Carpet Cleanse LLC goods or products immediately upon my being directed to take a prescription medication;
4. I do not have any of the following conditions:
1. Type 1 Diabetes, advanced heart, liver or kidney disease
2. Advance stage cancer or AIDS
3. MCAD deficiency
4. Bulimia or anorexia.
9. I hereby release Red Carpet Cleanse LLC from any and all claims, liabilities, damages and/or costs arising out of my use of The Red Carpet Cleanse and/or my use of any Red Carpet Cleanse LLC’s products, including but in no way limited to claims relating to my personal injury.
10. [only relevant to those customers of the Los Angeles and Orange County "Red Carpet Cleanse" program
It is understood and agreed that a $25.00 Deposit Fee is collected prior to commencing any of the Red Carpet Cleanse" programs ... this Deposit Fee will be refunded to the customer, upon the complete return of all Red Carpet Cleanse properties & packaging-shipping materials/supplies ... specifically, the Red Carpet Cleanse black-cooler-bags, the and the ice packs ... we appreciate your assistance & co-operation with our endeavors to recycle & re-use these supplies, and will ensure to refund your Deposit Fee within approximately two weeks after you have completed the Red Carpet Cleanse program, and upon return of all Red Carpet Cleanse properties/supplies.
11. By checking the box on the shopping cart page referring to this agreement, I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Release Form. I agree and acknowledge that this checked box on the shopping cart page shall be deemed valid and effective and shall be treated no differently than that of a hard copy signature. By doing so, I hereby waive and release my right to assert any claim that this Release is not valid and binding as a result of the checked box on the shopping cart page.
This information was provided to me in a language I can read and understand. By signing below, I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the above disclosures and representations and agree to and acknowledge the information provided therein.