There are a few things you can do before you begin your cleanse to prepare your body.
It's always better to make gradual changes in your diet, so try to ease into these over a few days or weeks if possible.
- Reduced red meat
- Reduced white sugar
- Reduced soda pop
- Reduced white flour products
- Reduced gluten, wheat or yeast
- Reduced caffeine (Green Tea is good however)
- Reduced alcohol
- Reduced dairy
- Reduced table salt (switch to Himalayan or Celtic sea salt)
- Reduced artificial or processed foods
We offer support and information to transition from the healthy diet of the cleanse into a healthier diet every day at home. To find out more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Try not to jump back into the same old diet of red meat, fried foods, and refined sugars and carbs, nicotine and alcohol. Any reaction will be intensified after a cleanse, so everything in moderation is the golden rule.
- Start each morning by drinking 1 glass of solay (sole) or water with a sqeeze of lemon with MSM
- Green smoothies for breakfast made with organic almond milk or water
- Take 1 tsp. of Chlorella with your green smoothie
- Add grass juices and maca to your breakfast smoothies
- Have 1-2 packets of Threelac every day (an excellent probiotic)
- Eat seed-bearing fruit as your preferred snack (for higher biophoton energy)
- Prill your water
- Substitute organic coconut oil (makes the blood more slippery) instead of corn oil, canola, or olive
- If you only see brown foods on your plate, you need to add color!
- Eat a variety of vegetables, especially wild greens and dark leafy greens like spinach and kale
- Add more sprouts to your diet
- More vegetarian diet in general!
- Introduce small portions of proteins (3 oz) to your salads with a light dressing
- Do not mix starches with proteins in the same meal
- Miso soup for evening meal
- Chew your food well (to a liquid)
- Incorporate enzymes into your meals, especially when you're not eating raw foods. We love the HIZYME brand
- To help with digestion you can supplement this with: hydrochloric acid (HCL in health food stores)
- Replace your table salt w/ Flower of the Ocean Sea salt
The best advice is to try to avoid going back to the Standard American Diet. Here are some alternatives that you could implement right away:
- Replace white sugar with raw blue agave syrup or stevia
- Replace white and whole wheat breads with whole grains such as quinoa, millet and wild rice
- Stay away from processed foods such as lunch meats, bacon, hot dogs, etc
- Replace dairy products with raw, organic almond or cashew milk
- Choose free-range chickens, lean meats and wild-caught fish
- Stay away from fried 'anything' and choose a salad instead!
These are all just simple tips to making the transition easier. Listen to your body.